How to get basic information from GRAID log collection tool(Linux)?#
RAID Model: All
Operating System: Linux
This script collects config and log information that graid support require to be able to troublshoot issues effectively.
1. Download the log collection script and make it executable:
chmod +x ./graid_log_script.sh
2. execute the log collection script on the machine and it will generate a "graid_log_[timestamp].tar" file and a log_folder named "logs-[YourHostName]-timestamp"
3. upload the tar file to the ticket
4. Open the file which named "basic.log" under the "logs-[YourHostName]-timestamp" folder
5. basic.log show all basic information we need, please fill it into the ticket.
6. check graid_log_collection version, now should be “0.0.9-20230308”
How to get basic information form GRAID log collection tool(Windows)?#
Environment RAID Model: All Host Hardware: AMD/Intel/Supermicro model etc Operating System: Linux Issue This script collects config and log information that graid support require to be able to troublshoot issues effectively. Resolution 1. Download ...
GRAID SupremeRAID SR-1000 OS Support List#
Supported Operating Systems Linux Distro x86_64 arm64 CentOS 7.9, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5 Not Supported RHEL 7.9, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5 Not Supported Ubuntu 20.04 20.04 openSUSE Leap 15.2, 15.3 Not Supported SLES 15 SP2, 15 SP3 Not Supported Windows OS x64 Windows 10 ...
GRAID SupremeRAID Compatible NVMe Drives List#
Compatible NVMe Drives List The following NVMe drives passed GRAID qualification and can be used with GRAID SupremeRAID™. GRAID updates this list when new NVMe drives pass the qualification process. Manufacturer Series Interface FormFactor Dapustor ...